Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn Colour Week: orange

Look....no photograph here! That's because I'm going to direct you to a few of my older posts where, I think (I hope....), you'll enjoy the orange colours you'll find. Orange, because today is "orange day" for Poppytalk's Autumn Colour Week and I thought it was a fine opportunity to share some previous work.

First, a post from just a few days ago: my orange pumpkin calendar page (for October 2009).

Next, let's go back to April. My very first Talisman Tree.

After that, please have a look at my second Talisman Tree, when I caught the talisman tree fever.

And now, to May, and Talisman Tree No. 9.

Finally, to June, and Talisman Tree No. 11. Not much orange there, but a small splash.

If you'd like to see all 11 Talisman Trees, please have a look in the "labels" index in the right sidebar (you'll need to scroll waaaay down) where you'll see "talisman tree". And, yes, there will be a Talisman Tree No. 12.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I love all your Talisman trees. Not so much autumn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...