Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The months go marching by



Autumn is upon us. I love this season ... it's time to wear socks and sweaters again, time to visit apple orchards and farmer's markets for harvest goodies, time to enjoy the wonderful fall colours and, best of all, in October it will be time to celebrate 31 marvellous years of marriage to the captain!

I've been working on a design project and in keeping with my autumnal thoughts, I'd like to share a little something with all the wonderful people who regularly visit my blog: the above image, photographed earlier this month as the captain and I walked through a local neighbourhood. The image is sized fairly large, making it suitable for your computer screen's wallpaper. Or, print it and stick it on your fridge. Use it wherever a calendar page would be useful for you.

Just click on the photo to view it full-screen, then right-click and save the image to your computer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...