Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Talisman Tree Tuesday


Thank you all so much for your lovely, encouraging comments on my previous post, The Talisman Tree. I have been working on similar pieces over the past couple of days with several images in various stages of creation, with the second in the series ready to share. I've titled this post "Talisman Tree Tuesday" as I hope to share a new image from this series here on my blog each and every Tuesday, so stay tuned. I am quite enthused by this new project -- I have oodles of tree photographs and so the ideas are all buzzing around in my head ... it seems the talisman tree idea has taken root with me (sorry about the pun.......)!

2 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

Another amazing Talisman Tree photo! Yes, something wonderful has taken root in you creatively and I'm looking forward to enjoying what you do next.

Debbi Baker said...

This one is gorgeous too - it looks as though it is on fire!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...