Pages - Menu

Friday, April 24, 2009

Picton's Regent


I'm a blogging machine today! It's rare that I post twice in one day, but Fridays feature both Illustration Friday and Photo Friday. Since I have something for both -- see my previous post for my Photo Friday contribution -- it's a double-post day.

The theme at Illustration Friday is "theater" (or theatre, if you're Canadian) and I immediately thought of the numerous photographs I've taken over the years of vintage theatre signs. I was going to make a collage with several of them but got taken up with altering a photograph I took in Picton (a charming town about 90 minutes east of Toronto) and I never got around to any of the others. Some other time, some other challenge.

4 comments:

Amy C said...

this is really beautiful and the colors are so pretty

studio lolo said...

Just wonderful!!!

Susan Williamson said...

I really love this post for Illustration Friday. It makes me want to head out to Picton and catch a double bill.

Rui Sousa said...

Fantastic work, really well done!
regards

The Temporary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...