Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Feel Better


For two days now, I have been trying to figure out how I was going to tackle the Photo Theme for Thursday challenge: signs.

Okay, those of you who know me well, stop laughing. If you don't yet know me well, my friends and family are amused because they all know that signs are my passion. If it has letters, I can almost never resist taking a photograph of it. As you might imagine, this leads to LOTS of images with words and letters in them.

For example, I briefly considered using my image gallery of signs -- signs, words, letters -- as my entry, but with almost 300 photographs in it to date, that would have been a bit much.

Inspiration finally came from an unexpected discovery near the front door of a local barber shop. I love the forceful red capital letters, the weathered rot, and of course the message. Who doesn't want to feel better?

One odd thing....I can't manage to get the photo montage to appear any larger here, so please click on it to see it full-blast. I'd like to claim it's Blogger's fault but I am surely just not doing something right here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...