Pages - Menu

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rooms for rent



I didn't get a chance to post for yesterday's daily challenge at The Poetic Eye, but I hope I'm not too late. The photo prompt for Day 3 is the light of the everyday, of the ordinary. Above, an ordinary light fixture above ordinary doors on an ordinary street in an ordinary suburb of an ordinary American city. (Perhaps. I expect the good people of Pittsburgh would take exception at the characterization of their city as "ordinary".)

An everyday shot, taken at dusk. I do believe though, that behind the ordinary, there are many, many stories to be told. Stories that are not ordinary, not everyday. This pink rooming house has, I'm sure, its share.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I think this is one of your best photos. That pink is wild Lennie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...