Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

December, early

december 2010


December's calendar page comes to you a bit early. And no, it's not festive or jolly or even red and green. Instead, I offer you a page created with an exquisite photograph of wild mustangs, courtesy of Ree Drummond. Yes, The Pioneer Woman. She is running an "Edit This!" contest over on her blog -- she provided the photograph of the wild mustangs and wants her blog readers to edit it in any way, shape or form, then post to her Flickr group. She chooses her faves and features them on her site.

I had already created three different edits -- it's a very inspiring photograph! -- when it dawned on me that this would make a wonderful calendar page. PW is sharing the photograph and I like to share my calendar page creations. What a match!

So, as always, you can click on the above image to be taken to its page on Flickr, where you can click on the Actions tab above the image and download the size of your choice. And if you are feeling creative, why don't you have a go at the original photograph yourself? The details are HERE. I hope you decide to participate and best of luck to everyone who does!

And...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my American friends. I hope that tomorrow you enjoy the football games, the pleasure of having friends and family near and, of course, the food!

(Photograph © Ree Drummond; editing and sharing done with her permission)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...