Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hope this makes you smile


Sometimes I just sit at my computer and play around in Photoshop -- especially now that I have CS4 to occupy my spare time. I am discovering all the similarities and differences between it and Elements6 and having a great time. So today, I offer up one of my experiments. Just a little something to give you a wee giggle.

The photoshopping here was not too intense: conversion to black and white, fiddling with the settings to get the conversion where I wanted it, art history brush to recapture the eye colour, poster edges filter, a square crop and then, finally, fitting the image into the layout.

These adorable stuffed toys were prizes I spotted last month in Orlando at Sea World's small midway. The captain and I didn't play any games and so did not win one, but thanks to the magic of photography, I still brought them home!

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Oh the things you will do with your new Art History Brush! Bravo. Very nice work. Laptop, Washington, DC.

Susan Williamson said...

Wow! Well done Lennie, and not only that ...it did more than make me smile: it made me laugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...