Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday afternoon at the computer


The last artwork I did in 2008 is the collage you see in the previous post, a compilation of images meaningful to me. But a new year has begun, all the Christmas decorations have been put away, and it's time for me to return to the playful creativity I so enjoy -- just choosing images from my vast selection of photographs and seeing what I can do with them. Above, you'll see my first 2009 attempt. The original photograph, yellow mums, was taken way back in April, and the text is from some old sheet music. Every time I open a folder on my computer I find photos to play with!

1 comment:

nancy said...

only 77 more days 'til spring!!!
let me know if you would like to get together soon, nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...