Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Felled by food poisoning

I've been under the weather for a couple of days now, a nasty bout of food poisoning the suspected cause. Haven't done much but alternate between the bedroom and the bathroom, although I have been getting some artwork accomplished. I'd like to show you a picture or two, but it seems Blogger must be ill too -- I can't upload a photo at all. So .... please check out my Flickr photostream to see my latest works. Off to sip some more flat ginger ale.........

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

Sorry you're under the weather. There's nothing worse than food poisoning. It just takes over and you feel it will never end.
P.S. I took your advice and wandered over to Flickr and all I have to say is: you're SO talented. Get well soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...