Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I wish you peace


Christmas Eve has arrived; it's always been my favourite day of the year. I love to sit and look at the tree with all the bright, shiny packages underneath -- treasures still waiting to be discovered. I like Christmas Day of course, especially Christmas morning and Christmas dinner, but Christmas Eve is my personal fave. I am subdued this year, taking it all a day at a time (my progress has been two steps forward, one step back), but I love looking at the presents under our tree and plan to bake my signature shortbread cookies today.

This year, the holiday finds me searching for peace within myself -- and my friends, that is what I wish for you as well. May this holiday and the coming year bring you peace and love in your life.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

What a beautiful entry Lenore. I wish you peace and love too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...