Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring is in the air


Ah, a beautiful day here in Toronto. The sunshine was strong; it was finally too warm for my leather jacket. I managed to take some pictures of the first flowers popping up in my front garden. I played around a little in Photoshop, the results of which you see here. I just love it when the crocus finally bloom!

All in all, a fun day ... lunch at Fabian's, a European bakery/cafe we sometimes visit. I tried the crepes -- new on the menu -- and had a piece of rum cake for dessert. Yum, yum, yum. We even bought a new computer. Yay! Ka-ching ka-ching though. I tried hard not to look at the bill. But it's a powerhouse. We decided last week that upgrading this old desktop was throwing good money after bad. So now I get the experience of Windows Vista. I confess, I'm hesitant. But the one good thing is that this new computer has Vista's Service Pack 1 pre-installed. Maybe I'm just being a bit of a dinosaur. Technology marches on whether we're ready or not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...