Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The trials of being Tippi



Poor Tippi. Every single time I experiment with the camera -- trying new settings perhaps, or checking out a new lens -- it seems that she always finds her way into my viewfinder. My latest excursions have been only as far as the back deck as I fiddle with depth of field (the combination of the aperture plus the focal length chosen on the lens (if it's a zoom lens, you don't have a choice on a prime lens) plus the distance you are from your subject -- back in my film days this was all committed to my brain and so I'm now forcing myself to dredge up the memories). As I photograph this and that on my deck, changing aperture and stepping close, then stepping back, Tippi is right there beside me through it all. So how can I resist taking her picture?

As you can see from her expression, she really does wish I would find some self-control and stop pointing the camera at her!

Not going to happen..........

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Perhaps this is why she ran away!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...