Pages - Menu

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weekend colour


Sunday's visit to the fair resulted in many photographs. Are you surprised? Of course not.

While brilliantly sunny, it wasn't what the locals would call a good day to be out and about -- the temperatures were downright chilly. Heck, I even bundled up. The captain and I were there promptly at noon when it opened and while others were of course there too, I think the weather kept many away. I didn't want to partake in the rides, just photograph them, so we were done after about 90 minutes -- it is a small fair -- and then headed into St. Cloud for a catfish lunch. Well, I had catfish; the captain had shrimp. All in all, a very good day.






Yup, I took a lot of photos. I intended to post only straight-up images here, but I just couldn't do it. I had to mess about in photoshop with one of them. Just couldn't resist.



 
(If you click on the photos, you'll see them a bit bigger.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...