Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's good to relax


My goodness -- it's been a week since I've posted! My girlfriend Lori is visiting the captain and I and, well, we've been enjoying ourselves. Less time on the computer and more time out and about with friends, having fun.

Tonight we tried a local Mexican restaurant, located on U.S.1 in Cocoa, Florida. Chaparrel features delicious homecooked meals ... and who can resist 2-for-1 margaritas? Not Lori, not me. Well, the captain can. He was driving.

If you're ever in the area, make sure you have a meal at Chaparrel. And maybe a margarita or two as well!

(The "relax" clipping mask is from Elemenopea's "Words To Live By: Set 2". I added both a drop shadow and a bevel-and-emboss to the mask.)

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

The perfect effect for the perfect subject! My goodness, those GOBLETS are enormous! Two you say.

Keep having fun kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...