Pages - Menu

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Michael and Sam



So Nancy and I are in Best Buy this afternoon. We stop to admire a gorgeous monitor and Nancy notices it's a touch-screen. Cool. I start tapping on the screen and, sure enough, the touch-screen works like a charm.

Now, Nancy and I both like Michael Buble -- so I tap on a Buble Youtube offering I see on the screen. Next thing we both know, we're watching what you see above -- an eager mother, a British teenage boy, and ... well ... just watch it.

2 comments:

nancy said...

how sweet!!!!
i love michael!!he can be my next husband!!!!LOL!!

Leslie Jane Moran said...

This is so great! I had seen the beginning of that clip but not the full song! WOW! Thanks for sharing this. What an exciting thing for Sam!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...