Pages - Menu

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve


It seems I left everything to the last minute this holiday season. Putting up the tree, decorating the house, shopping, wrapping -- all accomplished, but later in the month than I intended.

But it's Christmas Eve and everything has finally been crossed off my to-do list with one sole exception: baking shortbread cookies. That'll happen later today and it's a process I always enjoy.

So, tonight I'll be able to munch on freshly baked cookies and sip something delicious -- and take the time to sit back and relax. I wish the same for all of you ... that you'll be able to take the time to sit back and enjoy the holiday!

Although it's been said
Many times, many ways
Merry Christmas to you

3 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Merry Christmas to you and all of yours. It is a cold Christmas Eve here but the gentle snowflakes will soon greet the small tiny reindeer flying a jolly old man around the world. Smile and know this is the truth...I am watching "The Little prince" as I wrap the final presents and he reminded me that we all need to seek the truth. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Leslie Jane Moran said...

I'll be right over! It sounds delightful. Happy Christmas to you and all the family.

Lost Aussie said...

Wishing you all the best for the Holiday Season Lennie!
Hugs from New York - Marie & Rick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...