Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Father's Day


Here's a little blast from the past!

This is the captain and our son, taken, um, quite some time ago. Let's just leave it at that! Since our son will be 27 next month, you can do the math......

Don't you just love the chair, avocado green dishwasher, and that floor! I did play with the colour tones in the photo to make them look even more retro but I also played with the tones with the purpose of  "softening" them too. That floor is wild!

So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the captain, who is a fantastic father -- devoted to his son. He has been, constantly, since he became a father, the perfect role model. Day in and day out, he quietly showcases what it means to be husband and father. He's the best!

4 comments:

Diane O. said...

Love the avacado appliances. I had them too. I think we all did. I also had it on the floor and counter tops. I didn't pick it out, just bought the house of that era and "worked around it".

Bea said...

Yup, yup, brings back memories. I had a floor similar and I remember when it got a crack in it I would magic marker in it to make it blend back into the design. Happy Father's Day to yours. :)Bea

Susan Williamson said...

I just love this tender photo of your two guys. It would make a wonderful Father's Day card to add to your line ...retro and yet timeless at the same time.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwww! baby rob <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...