Pages - Menu

Monday, December 28, 2009

2009, a month at a time



I started working on this little montage back in April, then promptly forgot about it....until yesterday, when I stumbled across the file as I was looking through my folder containing 2009 photoshop projects. So I finished it off today and decided it was a terrific year-end posting. (I know, it's not the year-end yet. I'm a tad early).

Here's what the photos represent:
January: an old 7up bottling plant in Corbin, KY; something I spotted as we were driving through this small town on our way down south
February: a Florida pelican
March: a poster of Guy Fieri, host of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, on prominent display in Matthews Cafeteria in Tucker, GA (this restaurant was featured in one of the show's episodes and the captain and I went there specifically because of that)
April: a spring flower blooming on the day the captain and I wandered around the grounds of the Guild Inn
May: this duck and his mate were backyard visitors
June: our wonderful family vacation down to DisneyWorld
July: Tippi!
August: homemade peach pie
September: Toronto's art&design district
October: fall colours in eastern Ontario
November: Leslie's rear garden, testing cameras on a fun-filled afternoon
December: this year's christmas tree

Here's looking forward to 2010, a new year and a new decade!

3 comments:

martha brown said...

I love this, Lennie! I'm spending the next few days finishing up 2009 -- things that I meant to do so I'll have a clean slate!

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Totally LOVE this! Very creative. Happy New Year is in the air! Thanks for this great post.

Countrified City Girl said...

This is wonderful! I really love the idea. I write, design, photograph, but don't cook very well...thanks for your posting! Happy 2010

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...