Pages - Menu

Monday, August 17, 2009

A new dawn, a new day



One of the Photo Arts journals I participated in last year had the theme of "sacred". I was reminded of that book today when I saw this week's theme over at Unique Exposure's Photo Challenge: New Dawn. You see, my contribution to the Sacred book involved the dawning of a new day and what that means to me. You can see my photograph for Sacred above; click on the image to make it much bigger. I won't add anything more as reading the inscription I wrote for the back of the image really does say it all for me. No more words required.

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

As I sit here pondering what to say, I look down and see that my verification word is "uncyn". If you pronounce this "unseen"....as I am, I am thinking about how your illness was so unseen. I for one am so thankful that you emerged in a spirit of searching and gratitude. It explains a lot to me about your wonderful outlook on life and how lucky I am to know you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...