Pages - Menu

Monday, April 13, 2009

Have you seen Penny?


If you are in Toronto, will you please stop a moment and look at this picture. This is Penny, and she's been missing for ages now. You can read all about it at Finding Penny; there are lots more photos there as well. I remember when my cat went missing once; I was frantic, couldn't sleep, and walked and drove all the local streets at all hours of the day and night. That ended happily about 24 hours later; I can't imagine the pain of going through this week after week after week. So, if you could, please keep an eye out for Penny. She's likely in the High Park area, but you know dogs ... they are travellers. And if you could help publicize this, I'm sure that would help. I don't know Penny or her owners, it's just a story I read that touches my heart. Thanks.

1 comment:

Bakergirl said...

I'm so sad to share this, but there was a story in The Star today about this poor dog http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/631680

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...