Pages - Menu

Friday, March 6, 2009

4,282



As I write this, I am sitting back home in my living room, enjoying a cup of tea. We crossed over the Windsor/Detroit Ambassador Bridge yesterday morning and by late yesterday afternoon, we were in our driveway, unloading the van. We unpacked very little after that, we simply got everything inside the house, headed to a local diner for dinner and then couch-potatoed for the evening in front of the television.

And now I'm trying to wrap my head around all the tasks now waiting to be accomplished. Returning home from a vacation, especially one that lasted for six entire weeks, has its own set of challenges. Groceries to buy, bills to pay, DVR'd television shows to watch, suitcases to be unpacked. A bit of laundry to do.

And there's another challenge, another task to tackle. While we were away, I took a lot of photographs. Um, a LOT. Four thousand, two hundred and eighty-two. 4,282! I almost can't believe it. Almost. I never went anywhere without a camera so I can't claim to be completely surprised. So much artwork now waiting to be created! What a pleasant task to tackle.

2 comments:

Lost Aussie said...

Wonderful pics of your trip Lennie. Still I am sure it will be nice to have a cuppa in your own home.
No, have not heard back from Mr Tom about my sorry dinner experience. I guess he's only a Top Chef on Top Chef!
xoxo

Susan Williamson said...

Loved this shot. Did you say you've taken over four thousand photos? As my daughter used to say when she was a little girl: UMCREDIBLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...