Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's not my studio, honest


Not that anyone really needs to know, but I bit my tongue this morning. Big sneeze and then a bigger ouch! It hurt like the dickens and it wouldn't stop bleeding. We were driving around checking out yard sales and so I was limited in my selection of emergency first aid supplies, so wad after wad of tissue went into my mouth, and still the bleeding continued. At first I wussed out and wanted to go home, but couldn't stand driving by all the yard sale signs without stopping and so we headed to the drugstore instead for some proper gauze to shove into my mouth. And then, yard sale trouper that I am, we continued shopping. But now I'm talking funny and it hurts to chew on one side of my mouth. Sigh.

Anyhow, here's my contribution to Illustration Friday. The topic is "hoard". If you know me, I know what you're thinking, "just walk around the house and take random photos, you packrat." But I'm better, I'm really really better. I don't keep everything anymore. Honest. And so the picture has nothing to do with any personal collections of my own. Noooooo. It's from a junk store. Or should I say junque store, as the prices there weren't terribly thrifty.

Off to sip lukewarm tea. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

eyecontact said...

Oh ouch! Get bettoh. And keep up that important collecting. lol.

janie said...

Mmmmm my kinda store except for the antique rates! great photo
Hope your mouth is better soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...