Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love the ocean


I finally checked out the Photo Friday challenge today -- nothing like being several days late! The topic is movement, which left me in quite a dilemma (note: also the challenge for Lensday, July 23rd). Birds-in-flight fits the topic, and I have several bird pictures. But water fits as well, and I just had to go down that route. I was born in Vancouver -- a city right on the Pacific Ocean. We currently live near Lake Ontario. And the condo that we rented back in February, and will return to both in October and next February, looks straight out onto the Atlantic Ocean. While he is Canadian, the captain grew up in Florida -- in Satellite Beach, just south of Cape Canaveral, where the condo is located. We both love water, especially oceans. I may be an air sign, a Gemini, but I have to be near the water. And so I went with one of my ocean pictures, this one taken at Sebastian Inlet, in Florida. I am SO looking forward to being back in Florida this fall!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...