Pages - Menu

Friday, May 23, 2008

Freaky Friday




I don't know what's possessed me. I got on some kind of "self-portrait" kick and just went crazy. Weird. Especially since self-portraits are typically an artistic endeavour that I absolutely shun. But I've chosen two of my loco artwork pieces (yes, sadly, there were more.........) and posted them here. Must be something odd going on in the universe.

On a more inspiring note, I spent a wonderful afternoon with my friend Nancy two days ago, going over the use and creation of Photoshop brushes. After I came home I went online and downloaded oodles more to add to the overflowing collection I already have. Would you believe I have over 1300 brush sets now! Well, if you know me, then you believe that completely!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...