Pages - Menu

Monday, November 1, 2010

November already?

november 2010


I don't know what happened to October, but it went by with superhero speed. I've spent most of the month nursing a pulled muscle on my left side, something I didn't at first take too seriously. A mistake on my part, for sure. Days and days of ignoring it, I believe, only made it worse and significantly lengthened its time to heal. I hope this teaches me there isn't much virtue in the "grin and bear it" philosophy.

So now it is November and once more I offer you a downloadable calendar page. This industrious squirrel captured my attention as I walked down a picturesque country lane just outside of Ganonoque last autumn. My travelling companions all elected to enjoy a one-hour Thousand Islands boat tour but I chose instead to stroll around the boat-launch area, camera at the ready. I've done the boat tour before, more than once, and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to absorb the beauty that was all around me.

As always, just click on the above image to be whisked away to its page on Flickr, where you can download your preferred size by clicking on Actions and then on View all sizes.

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

I know. I feel like I sound so old by continuously saying "Where does the time go???", But it's so true. I can't stand it. Love the critter.

Tess Kincaid said...

I've been looking forward to October all summer long and then "whoosh", it flew by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...