Pages - Menu

Friday, October 8, 2010

Finding time for my iPhone

It's been some time since I've shared a few iPhone photos. So, without further ado, here are some of my recent shots. In case you were wondering, Tippi discovered this piece of fence post (first picture, below) somewhere on our property and it is now her pride-and-joy. As you can see, she is slowly but surely demolishing it.

And thanks to Leslie for modelling her beautiful hand!













These are all straight out of my iPhone, first edited with some app or another (my usual suspects, like Toy Camera and Lo-Mob). I brought them into Photoshop only to apply the watermark. (If you click on each, they'll be a bit bigger.)

Oh, about that alien vegetable above ... I wish I had taken a photo of the sign but I think it was called a Peanut Pumpkin. Or a Peanut Squash. Very creepy.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

Loved all these shots Lennie! Hmmm ...now I'm itching for my own iPhone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...