Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Savannah windows






Savannah is one of my favourite places to visit. The captain and I always enjoy the bountiful fresh seafood and I always take hundeds and hundreds of photographs. The "historical district", which is where we stay, is incredibly picturesque. Yesterday we walked around for a few hours; these photographs are just four of the many images I captured. If you ever get the opportunity to visit Savannah, make sure you come. You certainly won't regret it.




2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

These are amazing. I'm astounded that you can actually do this "on the road" as they say. Okay, Okay, I'll try...if I only had a bit more time!!!!!!! Hope all is going well and you arrive safely. XXXOOO

Irene said...

Looking good. Thanks for your comment owol I'll certainly give it some thought. I'd love to share some of my paintings with others, but personal taste being what it is...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...