Pages - Menu

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Talisman tree, lucky seven


Despite the title of this post, I am not a believer in lucky numbers; I have neither a favourite number nor one I consider fortunate. But today I am posting the seventh in my Talisman Tree Tuesday series, and seven is believed by many to be the luckiest of numbers. Why, I'm not sure. I do feel fortunate to continue to be inspired by these trees; in fact, this afternoon I visited Kew Beach Park in the Beaches area of Toronto and took at least two dozen tree photographs. It wasn't my intent, but the captain and I were walking by the park after lunch and I just couldn't resist. That is just one of the many reasons I always keep a camera in my purse.

Also, a contest update. Entries continued to come in yesterday, so I am going to let this run a few more days and then announce the winner (winners??). Just to keep things interesting, here is a list of all the ideas offered, in no specific order. One is correct. Ah, but which one?


hula hoops
straws
erasers
outdoor citronella candles
swimming pool noodles
candy
toothbrush bristles

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

I'm hoping seven is my lucky number :) I'm still saying Hula Hoops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...